Please RATE & SHARE this App as it is free :-)
Language : English
All Physics formula and equations is summarized in one app.
In this App we tried to consolidate all Physics Formulas and equation required for Solving numerical .
It covers all the aspects of Mechanics , Thermal Physics, Electrostatics and current electricity , magnetism ,Ray Optics, Wave optics and Modern Physics.
This App is Extremely Useful for the students studying in Class 11 and 12 or in Freshman Senior ,also for those who preparing for the competitive exam like JEE main , JEE Advance , BITSAT , UPTU , VITEEE ,NEET PMT ,CBSE PMT , AIIMS , AFMC ,CPMT and all other Engineering and Medical Entrance Exam.
This app is also Very useful for the teachers who teachs physics.
Simple Interface : easily navigate to any topic.
Beautifully Designed for Tablets
Physics Formulas and equations arranged in most useful way.
Great app for Quick Revision
Great app for Solving Numerical
Please email us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" to add any new formulas or suggestions or topics.
The App covers topics
- Error Measurement and Dimensional Analysis
- Motion in Straight Line and Projectile
- Newton's Law of Motion and Friction
- Circular Motion
- Work Energy and Power
- Center of mass
- Rotational Motion , Rigid Body Dynamics
- Gravitation , Escape Velocity
- Periodic Motion , Simple Harmonic Motion
- Fluid Mechanics
- Some Mechanical properties of matter
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Calorimetry and thermal expansion of solid
- Thermodynamics , Isothermal and adiabatic process
- Heat conduction
- Wave motion
- Stationary wave and Vibration in Stretched String
- Interference and young double slit experiment
- Beats and Doppler's effect
- Reflection of Light
- Snell's law and prism
- Dispersion , telescope and microscope
- Electric Field and Potential
- Gauss law
- Current electricity
- Magnetic Dipole and Permanent magnet
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Magnetic Properties of Matter and Transformer
- Bohr model for hydrogen atom
- Photoelectric effect and Radio Activity
- Semiconductor devices
- Logic gates
- Communication System
Physics Formula - a must have app for your smartphones and tablets.
The app is continuously updated with latest details and added with new topics frequently.
Physics Formula is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Physics Formula (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.